Join Us in Recognizing Hispanic Heritage Month
The Hispanic community in the U.S. is undeniably driving growth and shaping the culture of the country. Their contributions are essential and have been consistent throughout the history of America. Hispanic Heritage Month represents an important opportunity to ensure that the Hispanic community is seen, heard, and valued. It is our opportunity to get closer and to become a unified and strong community.
We are Growth
Hispanics are driving the country’s growth. It’s clear: the U.S. would not exist as it is today without the Latino influence. And it’s not just our history, we’re here today contributing to this country in every possible way.
- 86% of all new business in the last 10 years have been launched by Hispanics
- 54% of projected population growth (2017-2027)
We are Economic Power
with more than 60 million Hispanics which is 18.1% of the population. By 2050, one-quarter of the population will be Hispanic. By 2060 1 in every 3 women will be Latina — so clearly we are also the future population of the country.
- Latinos account for 20% of the key 18-34 marketing demographic.
- It is projected to grow up to 25% in the next 5 years.
We are Still Underrepresented
This month, let’s capture the world’s attention, highlighting Hispanic contributions, stories and data, as well as celebrating Hispanic Stars who should not only be recognized by our community, but by the entire nation.
- 77% Of Hispanics don’t know about their own contributions to the U.S.
- 76% Of Hispanics can’t be themselves in the workplace.
- 90% Of Hispanics identify as Hispanics but don’t act as a community.
Let’s be part of the narrative change. Let’s be intentional in elevating the voice and perception of the Hispanic community. The time is now to send together with a strong and unified message. This Hispanic Heritage Month, Maceo Law is committed to making sure Hispanics are seen, heard, and valued. Join us this month to celebrate and recognize all the contributions we’ve made and excitement for what we have yet to accomplish.